Tuesday, March 21, 2017
Fine Flour 1 tbsp
Cornflour 1 tbsp
Ginger garlic paste 1 tsp
Onion 1/2 sliced
Black Pepper 1/2 tsp
Soy sauce 1tbsp
Salt to taste
1. Take 2 tbsp fine flour and cornflour.
2. Add ginger garlic paste,chilli powder,salt and soy sauce.
3. Mix well mking sure the spices are combined well.
4. Further add water as required and make a smooth batter.
5. Add more water if required and prepare smooth flowing consistency batter.
6. Now add in boiled cauliflower florets(boil florets for a minute).
7. Dip the cauliflower in batter completely.
8. Further deep fry in hot oil.You can also shallow fry or bake for more healthy options.
9. Stir in between and fry till they turn golden brown.
10. Finally turn off the heat.
11. Keep aside.
1. Firstly heat oil in a large pan and saute garlic on high flame.
2. Further saute spring onion for a minute.
3. Also add capsicum and continue to saute till they slightly change color.
4. Additionally add chillies,tomato,crushed pepper and salt.
5. Mix well and saute for a minute.
6. Add cornflour,water to prepare cornflour mixture.
7. Mix 2 tsp of cornflour with 1 cup of water.
8. Give a good mix.
9. Get to a boil by mixing continuously and also check for consistency.
10. The gravy slightly thickens and turns transluscent
11. Additionally,add caulliflower..
12. Mix gently making sure the sauce has coated uniformly.
13. Finally,transfer gobhi manchurian gravy to a serving bowl and garnish with onions.
14. Serve hot.