Wednesday, May 20, 2015

I am a Positive Thinker

My Beliefs are:

1)As a human being,I am the best creation of God.

2)It is a rare privilege to be born as a human being.

3)I am the divine architect of my own life.

4)Life is a continuous flow of experiences good and bad.

5)There is a divine purpose behind each experience.

6)I take a positive message from each experience and enrich my life.

7)I take my difficulties as a sign of life and use my mind power to handle them.

8)I believe that with a positive attitude I can handle all my difficulties and give a a purpose to them.

9)The goal of life is to achieve divinity and all our experiences are steps in that direction.

10)The only way to achieve divinity is to perform my best in whatever field I work with full integrity.

11)If I do so,God will never let me down.

From Kabir Jyoti 

No comments:

Post a Comment